The adventure continues……
We are nearing the end of our long journey. Leaving home at the end of January feels like a very long time ago. It has been an incredible experience and we are so thankful. (**NEW PHOTOS** under Australia photo galleries).
Highlights this past week:
* Beautiful sunshine, weather and gorgeous views.
* Seeing the ocean every day. I will certainly miss this from this trip! Running alongside or swimming in the ocean has become a regular thing for our family and we all love it! It has been so awesome to be so active outside in beautiful places.
*Experiencing fall (in May) in the Blue Mountains. Gorgeous!
* Sydney Opera House
* Church at Hillsong (definitely a huge highlight!)
* College for Josh at Hillsong Leadership College – he has so many fantastic classes and lectures. He has met people from all of the world and had great conversations.
* Scuba Diving for Matt & Sam (two dives). They are loving diving and are looking forward to being in the Great Barrier Reef next week. We leave Sydney (about a 3 hour flight) on Monday and return Friday.
* The koalas and kangaroos at the Featherdale Wildlife Park.
We will keep you posted!